I received a postcard yesterday from the postgraduate and continuing education department at Life Chiropractic College West regarding a Dan Murphy Spinal Trauma seminar taking place in San Diego in January. I’ve been attending Dan Murphy seminars since I was a chiropractic student at CCCLA and I’d recommend his courses for any chiropractor.
Increase your expertise and improve clinical outcomes with more thorough, confident case management and enhanced clinical records and communication skills with this special, integrative program!
January 19-20, 2013 – San Diego, CA
California Chiropractic Board Approved for 12 Hours Credit
6 hours mandatory (adjusting technique) CA-12-09-6905
6 hours general CA-12-09-6906
- What is injured in a motor vehicle collision?
- Can spinal injury occur where there is little or no vehicle damage?
- What tissues are the source of chronic pain?
- How does pain travel from the injured tissues to the brain?
- How do you document whiplash posttraumatic articular stability?
Effects on the Body
- What are the 5 principles for chronic pain syndrome?
- How does whiplash injury affect the immune system, vision, dizziness, emotions, cognition?
Healing and Nutrition
- How do injured soft-tissues heal?
- What is the best treatment to heal injured spinal tissues?
- How do we nutritionally manage pain and tissue healing?
- How do chiropractic adjustments inhibit whiplash trauma pain?
- How can chiropractors minimize adverse post-traumatic fibrosis?
- How does chiropractic affect the neurobiology of chronic spinal pain?
CBCE approved for 12 hours credit
Date/Time: January 19-20, 2013
Sat 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Sun 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Location: DoubleTree San Diego
1515 Hotel Circle South, San Diego, CA 92108
Cost: $299 (price increases by $30 after Jan 11) cancellation policy applies – ask for details before registering
Telephone 800.788.4476 Ext 4508
Life Chiropractic College West
Postgraduate and Continuing Education
25001 Industrial Blvd, Hayward, CA 94545