By James Sigafoose, D.C.
I just returned home from Maine and I did not realize how beautiful it is up there, and how much the people in a small town approximated the Southern culture.
I talked to patients, and explained chiropractic to them, how and why it works, what a subluxation is and does, and what symptoms are and from whence they come. It went very well.
We had 10 chiropractors there and few if any knew what I was talking about, except the upper cervical people. An Attorney was so impressed he wanted my autograph. It is a great concern of mine as to how well we do understand this philosophy and the effect of a subluxation to the atomic level.
How many of you would be willing to write up in detail your understanding of all the above? Would it be a help to you and could you use that understanding in communicating to the people?
- Define a subluxation
- What are the total effects of same?
- How does the upper cervical differ from other areas?
- What causes symptoms and what is their value if any and why can they go away and the person is still losing potential?
- How does the body stay together and have various densities?
- Define life and how does it get disbursed in the body and what is the end product?
Is this a waste of time or should we be experts on the philosophy, and expert in correcting the subluxation after we find it?
planetc1.com-news @ 6:05 am | Article ID: 998312740