KCUCS Certification Program
Presents One Day “Pattern Analysis” Hands On Workshop
Come Learn from Top Producing Upper Cervical Chiropractors
Atlanta, GA – April 28, 2012
KCUCS Pattern Analysis Hands-on Workshop
All Upper Cervical Groups Welcome… Learn How to put Instrumentation into Practice Monday Morning.
- Pattern Analysis – Learn Why and How to Interpret Graph Readings by some of the Premier Instrumentation Doctors currently practicing. The KCUCS follows in the steps of the BJ Palmer Research Clinic and what was further developed through the work of Dr. Duff
- Through Workshops – The KCUCS Leadership Team will go through each aspect of Pattern Analysis to help you on the Path of Mastery in the Specific
- How to Communicate in a Persuasive way to your patients as well as with doctors in and out of the Chiropractic profession
- How to take care of babies, infants, toddlers, etc. Establish pattern on infants – Chirometer Readings
- Why and How to educate patients about Brain Stem Interference and Upper Cervical through instrumentation findings
- Proper technique for performing and reading Tytron Infra Red Instrument
- Effective Practice Management strategies
HANDS ON TRAINING:
Proper Application of Pattern Analysis is the Essential Component that brings the Philosophy of Chiropractic into a Practical Reality
Be Confident that YOU KNOW When to Adjust and When Not. Know when, in fact, you have made an Adjustment and the body IS HEALING!!
Atlanta, GA – April 28, 2012 Come Learn How to DO IT!
Call 770-443-4225 to register
Cobb Galleria Convention Centre
2 Galleria Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339
Doctor Refresher: $150*
Student Refresher: $125*
*Take off $25 by registering on Friday one week prior to seminar
- A Firm Working Knowledge of Pattern Analysis will take you to a higher level of Upper Cervical Chiropractic Care.
- This Seminar is designed to Teach YOU How!
- Pattern Analysis is Key to Upper Cervical Chiropractic Care.
- KCUCS – Certified Masters Helping You on the Road to Mastery in the Upper Cervical Specific
- KCUCS Certification Program – ‘Developing Masters’
Our Primary Objective in the KCUCS Certification Program is to Develop Masters. We Desire an Environment that Fosters the Growth in EVERY ASPECT of the ‘Specific’. You are Invited to come GROW WITH US!
Let’s do our work with Passion, Enthusiasm and Excellence
We would love to see you join along with us as we delve deeper into the Upper Cervical Specific. Pattern Analysis is the cornerstone of the KCUCS procedure. Knowing when and when not to adjust is the single most critical decision the Upper Cervical Chiropractor makes on a day to day basis. The better the doctor can answer this question, the more serious case he or she can handle and the better the result will be on a consistent basis. HOLDING is HEALING and through Mastery of Pattern Analysis you can know the progress of every patient. This Hands-on Workshop is designed to walk you through each fundamental component of Pattern Analysis. We are here to help you on the path of Mastery in the Specific. Come learn in a relatively few hours what others have learned over years. Experience is the BEST INVESTMENT YOU CAN MAKE! Look forward to seeing you with us! Come Join the Upper Cervical Revolution!
Robert Kessinger, DC
KCUCS Certified Master Upper Cervical Specific
KCUCS Certification Program
KCUCS World Missions