- Employment Opportunities at Cleveland UniversityBy Michael Dorausch, D.C. Cleveland University in Kansas City is hiring! I received an email from Cleveland University Kansas City (CUKC) regarding positions available in the teaching departments. For those of you visiting Planet Chiropractic seeking […]
- Cleveland University Lower Extremity Boot Camp JuneBy Michael Dorausch, D.C. Cleveland University Kansas City will be hosting a Lower Extremity Boot Camp featuring Dr. Mitch Mally on June 8th through 10th (Friday – Sunday), 2018. As a Cleveland Chiropractic lifetime alumni, I have been to dozens of […]
- Chiropractor New Patient Mastery Training San Diego June 2018By Michael Dorausch, D.C. It’s New Patient Season! The California Chiropractic Association is hosting a Patient Mastery Training in San Diego on June 8th and 9th,2018. Visit Planet Chiropractic Events for all listed upcoming events. Info that […]
- Navigating the Chiropractic ClassifiedsBy Michael Dorausch, D.C. We have recently updated the classifieds section on Planet Chiropractic and I wanted to share some links for those of you seeking our most popular categories. Most importantly is the mainpage: Chiropractic Classifieds On that […]
- Spring Cleaning for Planet ChiropracticBy Michael Dorausch, D.C. It’s March 1st, 2018. While it’s not officially yet spring, it’s feeling and looking like it here in Southern and Central California. Today marks a new day for Planet Chiropractic. If you have visited the site […]
- Phishing For Chiropractors Plus Classifieds NewsSeptember 18th is one of my favorite days of the year. We get to celebrate the birth of chiropractic, and I had the joy of being in the office Monday, providing care to some of the worlds greatest people. Speaking of the worlds greatest people, I received a bunch of emails from you on Monday (and Tuesday) regarding chiropractic classifieds you had posted.
- Register for Parker Seminars Dallas 2017It’s not too late to register for Parker Seminars Dallas! Some of the foundational components of becoming Parker Fit are learning and experiencing new technologies and practices! Parker Seminars features a sensational lineup of speakers sharing […]
- Life University Run The Lights Of Life EventStart a new holiday tradition, or return this year, and Run the Lights of LIFE. The 5K run starts at 5:00 p.m., just before sunset, and takes in the beautiful campus of Life University during our annual holiday light show. After the run, stay and enjoy the holiday festivities, with caroling, s'mores and hot cocoa, a holiday spirit contest, food and music, and much more, including the Lights of LIFE.