It’s not too late to register for Parker Seminars Dallas!
Some of the foundational components of becoming Parker Fit are learning and experiencing new technologies and practices! Parker Seminars features a sensational lineup of speakers sharing tips and discoveries in new technology, advanced treatment options, and business based methods for successful practices!
On October 6-8 at Parker University you’ll have the chance to take your practice to the next level:
- Networking opportunities with fellow chiropractors and CAs
- Six tracks of outstanding content to choose from
- Experience Parker University’s new Functional Fitness Performance Center where the first ever ParkerFIT Games will take place.
- CCCA Test available onsite
- A track designed just for CAs wanting to learn more about successful business practices!
- 16 CE credit hours available (pending state board approval, courses not submitted to all states, please check board approval list) included in your registration.
- Great events including music, dancing, smoked BBQ, and more!
For more information on speakers, sessions and to sign up TODAY for the ParkerFit Games, visit parkerseminars.com. Find out what becoming Parker Fit is all about!
$99 Doctor of Chiropractic
$199 Office Package
Includes DC + two Office Staff ($50 each additional Office Staff up to a total of 10)
$79 CA, MT, General Attendee
CAs, you can take the Certified Chiropractic Clinical Assistant (CCCA) exam and will have access to a customized track designed to help you master your profession.
FREE for Students
(Must show current I.D. at registration)
Dallas 2017 Speaker Video
Parker Seminars | Phone: 888-727-5338