• Analyze the patient's posture, spine, and reflexes
• Conduct tests, including evaluating a patient's posture
• Provide neuromusculoskeletal therapy including adjusting a patient's spinal column and other joints
• Provide prenatal and postnatal chiropractic treatments to our patients
• Educate the patient about correct posture/exercises to relieve pain/strengthen or stretch waist and hip muscles
• Registered Chiropractor
• Honest, proactive and responsible
• Shift duty is required (No night shift)
• Cantonese speaking is a must
We are one of the largest medical centre in Hong Kong which operated by our professional medical team of different disciplines. We are committed to tailoring the foremost in maternal and infant healthcare. We are able to connect effectively with our potential customers and we reach 6,000 potential customers every year.
We offer competitive base salary with a profit-sharing scheme.
Get ready to join our fast growing and energetic team!
Interested candidates please send your CV with current and expected salaries to [email protected]
Personal data collected by job applicants will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.