Date Ad Posted04/12/2019
Contact (Reply To) InformationContact Marissa
Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
Ad DetailsDo you want a job focused on making a difference for wellness professionals and helping them with potentially one of the biggest decisions of their lives?
The Company: Progressive Practice Sales (progressivepracticesales.com) is a fast-growing holistic clinic intermediary company helping wellness professionals (ex. chiropractors) buy and sell their private practices all throughout the United States. We help proven wellness professionals either buy or sell a practice through our marketing, valuation, and closing services to maximize value for our clients and offer them peace of mind by assisting them for a smooth process every step of the way.
- The Role: Client Success Manager - Serve as the main point of contact for assigned clients, facilitating internal timelines and client touch points.
- Location: This position will be located in our Chattanooga office (next to Warehouse Row)
- Pay: This is a paid role. Salary is to be discussed if you qualify, but will begin at $30,000-$40,000/year with opportunities for performance bonuses.
- Hours: We’re looking for a full time employee; ideally 40 hours/week.
If this sounds of interest, please read on…
We are accepting applications for a qualified Client Success Manager to work directly with our internal team and clients to help them implement our strategies and systems so that they can buy or sell a holistic clinic private practice with minimal hassle, maximum transparency, and accurate valuation.
Your Day To Day:
- Serve as the client advocate, acting as the liaison between clients and internal cross-functional teams to ensure the client receives the best possible sales experience.
- Provide world class service by following up on all customer issues, inquiries and requests.
- Maintain regular schedule of calls with each client (approximately once every other month until active sale, when calls becomes more frequent) to cultivate rapport/trust, ensure the client has an optimal sales experience, and de-escalate tension/emotion during their sales cycle.
- Own escalated product/services and business relationship issues, collaborating with other team members and driving them to resolution.
- Provide oversight of the implementation process for assigned clients and serve as an expert on all operational aspects of all Progressive Practice Sales programs and solutions.
- Effectively communicate the Practice Sale Roadmap to clients with passion and excitement. Skill must be leveraged across email, phone, and video calls.
- Manage day-to-day operational and tactical account management activities for assigned clients.
- Manage client expectations, communication, and performance metrics.
- Prepare and present to team quarterly reviews for each account, and work with team members to develop strategic recommendations and action plans aligned with client’s sales goals and objectives. Make and send videos of these updates to clients.
- Solicit testimonials and referrals.
- Seek client feedback, maintain base of client FAQs, and incorporate it into future activities.
- Help design processes, structures, and tools to effectively scale sales and pass on learnings and best practices.
- Incorporate constantly evolving technologies and processes into the client solution delivery process.
- You have a BA degree (highly preferred, not essential) coupled with ideally at least 3 years of client service/account management experience.
- You have standard office software knowledge including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook, with the ability to easily learn new applications.
- You are a team player who initiates solutions to help the team meet performance goals.
- You have the ability to quickly master business processes, terminology, and concepts.
- You have proven expertise in customer relationship management.
- You have demonstrated meticulous organization and follow-up in prior positions.
- You possess leadership skills that encourage our members to trust your guidance.
This Is For You IF…
- You have a passion for helping others and providing award-winning support every day.
- You are able to communicate professionally through phone, email, and in person. The ability to listen and provide empathy is crucial.
- You have the ability to effectively present findings to clients to drive satisfaction and account retention.
- You have strong organizational skills and are detail oriented.
- You maintain a high level of professionalism and positive work behavior.
- You have the ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment.
- You have the ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- You are self-directed and can work independently with minimal supervision.
- You possess strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
- You have the ability to manage multiple, complex, on-going tasks.
Who You Will Work With:
We are a lean team of A-Players based in Chattanooga, TN. As a Client Success Manager you will be working in our Chattanooga office (next to Warehouse Row).
You’ll be working directly with our founders, Crystal and Kevin, and other key leaders on our team. In fact, our entire team of rockstars will be here to help you meet your goals, both personally and professionally.
Our business is growing, so we need a candidate with high energy, great attention to detail, a can-do attitude, and the ability to multitask with minimal supervision. This is a full-time position that includes advancement opportunities in our growing company.
With us on your side, you’ll be setup to win in your career and in your life.
About Progressive Practice Sales:
What we do specifically is we help wellness professionals (such as chiropractors) buy, provide valuation, and sell their private practices with minimal hassle for them, maximum transparency throughout the process, and accurate valuation of their practices. Buying and selling a clinic can be one of the most significant investments an individual will ever make, and our goal is to provide peace of mind and world class service for our clients.
You can learn more about us here:
We help free up time for wellness professionals by removing them from the day-to-day tasks of providing valuation, buying, or selling a practice so that they can focus on their true passion, helping others with their medical knowledge to ease the pain and suffering of others. We are focused on "Results, Period." as one of our Core Values and have an incredibly high success and client satisfaction rate.
Our core program is a hands-on, 1-on-1 interactive program to help clients achieve peace of mind while we work behind the scenes with our proven frameworks and methodology to generate maximum value for our clients..
Your Next Steps…
If this sounds like your kind of career, then you’re our kind of Client Success Manager. We’ll show you how to smash through your goals and reach far beyond them – as long as you’ve got the ambition and focus to meet us there.
You’ll be working directly with founders Kevin and Crystal. In fact, our entire team of rockstars will be here to help you meet your goals, both personally and professionally.
If you're ready to step forward as a Project Manager and transform thousands of people’s lives, then reply to this post to submit your application.
We only have one available position and are only considering those who take action by applying now.
To start, please respond with answers to these seven questions:
1. Full Name, email, and phone number.
2. Where do you live and can you commute to our office at 1100 Market Street Suite 700? (Note: you will have to commute to our Chattanooga office (next to Warehouse Row).
3. What excites you most about the PPS Client Success Manager role?
4. What are you doing now for your career/education?
5. How many hours per week are you interested in? Are you able to work full time?
6. Why do you think you're the best candidate for this role? What do you think you could bring to the table?
We look forward to hearing from you very soon!
- The Progressive Practice Sales Team