Gladstone, Missouri, USA
Full time Medical Assistant Gladstone Missouri We are searching for a reliable Medical Assistant to perform various office and clinical duties to keep our specialty practice running efficiently. Our Medical Assistant will work directly with our Nurse Practitioner/Medical Doctor to collect test samples, maintain patient records, explain medical procedures to patients and assist in procedures.
* Update and maintain all digital client records and assist in transitioning hard copy records to digital format
* Record patient information such as vital signs, weight, changes in medical history prior to each appt.
* Clean and prepare examination rooms prior to patient appt.
* Work in front office taking care of tasks such as answering phone calls, greeting patients, assist NP/MD in maintaining medical inventory and placing orders for a stock as needed
* Stock supplies in each exam room
* Set-Up Prep tray and assist NP/MD with x-rays and procedures performed in the office
* Associate Degree in Medical Field or Certified
* 3 Years of experience in working in healthcare practice
* High-Level Professionalism
* Strong customer service skills
* Excellent written/verbal communication skills
* Complete tasks as assigned
12-1:45pm lunch break
For more information, please forward your resume to [email protected]