Posture, Balance & Motion in Sydney AU – 12 CEU HRS
November 2 @ 8:00 am - November 3 @ 12:00 pmTBD
12 CEU HRS – DC, DACRB, CPEP®, MT, NCBTMB, CA
Posture, Balance, Assessment, Rehabilitation & Motor Control Exercise
Dr. Weiniger will present 12 hrs CEU in Sydney, NSW Australia
Hosted By Australia Chiropractors Association
Who Should Attend?
MT – NCBTMB Approved Provider
CPEP® Posture Specialist – Approved Hours
DACRB – Approved Elective Hours
CPT, AT, Support Staff
By integrating posture rehab exercise with other motion-based therapies, professionals systematically build an identity as a posture specialist. As evidence-based insurers increasingly demand active care plans, the StrongPosture® protocols integrates active and passive care for improved results, compliance, referrals and retention.
Attendees learn strategies for creating posture awareness, and then strengthening posture using balls and other low-tech tools in a PosturePractice model integrating active and passive therapies. The seminar covers Monday morning action-steps to build the 3 dimensions of a PosturePractice:
Consciousness to create postural awareness
– Assessing standing posture and gait bio-mechanics
– Benchmarking a structural baseline with annual posture pictures
– Training posture-consciousness during activity and ADLs
Concepts for posture-centric communication
– Why “perfect posture” is a myth
– Assessment, PostureZones and Janda’s Cross syndromes
– The 3 Elements of Posture, and the 5 Posture Principles for teaching patient-friendly biomechanics
Control protocols to strengthen alignment and motion of the head, torso and pelvis.
– Individualized exercises train core muscle patterns and progress along 3 tracks: Balance, Alignment & Motion
– Balls, bands, foam and other tools engage forgotten motion patterns, targeting weak kinetic links for pain relief,
soft tissue rehab, improved function and performance.
Posture is a consumer concern which will inevitably grow as boomers age and see their posture degenerate and hunch over. People get excited when they see improvement, and educating patients with customized daily posture exercise encourages personal responsibility, and heightens appreciation of the kinematic benefits of regular care to move, feel and be well.
Hosted by Australia Chiropractors Association or call: BodyZone @ 770-922-0700