Posture, Balance, Assessment, Rehabilitation & Motor Control Exercise in Edmonton CA
September 28 @ 8:00 am - September 29 @ 12:00 pmTBD
12 Hours CEU –
Who Should Attend?
MT – NCBTMB Approved Provider
CPEP® Posture Specialist – Approved Hours
DACRB – Approved Elective Hours
CPT, AT, Support Staff
By integrating posture rehab exercise with other motion-based therapies, professionals systematically build an identity as a posture specialist. As evidence-based insurers increasingly demand active care plans, the StrongPosture® protocols integrates active and passive care for improved results, compliance, referrals and retention.
Attendees learn strategies for creating posture awareness, and then strengthening posture using balls and other low-tech tools in a PosturePractice model integrating active and passive therapies. The seminar covers Monday morning action-steps to build the 3 dimensions of a PosturePractice:
Consciousness to create postural awareness
– Assessing standing posture and gait bio-mechanics
– Benchmarking a structural baseline with annual posture pictures
– Training posture-consciousness during activity and ADLs
Concepts for posture-centric communication
– Why “perfect posture” is a myth
– Assessment, PostureZones and Janda’s Cross syndromes
– The 3 Elements of Posture, and the 5 Posture Principles for teaching patient-friendly biomechanics
Control protocols to strengthen alignment and motion of the head, torso and pelvis.
– Individualized exercises train core muscle patterns and progress along 3 tracks: Balance, Alignment & Motion
– Balls, bands, foam and other tools engage forgotten motion patterns, targeting weak kinetic links for pain relief,
soft tissue rehab, improved function and performance.
Posture is a consumer concern which will inevitably grow as boomers age and see their posture degenerate and hunch over. People get excited when they see improvement, and educating patients with customized daily posture exercise encourages personal responsibility, and heightens appreciation of the kinematic benefits of regular care to move, feel and be well.
Dr. Steven Weiniger has shown thousands of professionals how to:
• Thrive even in the most competitive markets.
• Attract more new patients.
• Stand out in the community.
If you’re looking for action steps to build and grow your business this is a “must attend” seminar.
• Earn 12 CEU credits at this hands on seminar.
• 20+ patient visit exercise protocols.
• Billing and coding for rehab care & reimbursement.
• Patient education tips and demos for increased referrals, retention and compliance.
• Easily implement step-by-step rehab protocol into your practice immediately.
Hosted by Edmonton Chiropractic Society or call: 770-922-0700