- This event has passed.
2008 Las Vegas Parker Seminar
February 7, 2008 @ 9:00 am - February 9, 2008 @ 6:00 pm
2008 Las Vegas Parker Seminar Las Vegas 2008: February 7-9
Shape Your Future, Inspire the World
The 2008 Las Vegas Parker Seminar will be spectacular! Whether or not you have attended a Parker Seminar in Las Vegas, get ready for an awesome new experience!
* Parker Seminars Las Vegas has moved back to Thursday through Saturday!
* Over 17 physical hours of continuing education (including technique).
* Parker Seminars will present a spectacular opening ceremony like never before!
* View chiropractic from an international standpoint.
* Continuing education now available for chiropractic assistants. As more and more states begin to regulate CAs, Parker now offers tracking of CE hours for this growing group of professionals.
* Nowhere else can you experience the best speakers in one place for one low price.
* Group and individual mentoring available at no charge to help you evaluate your practice.
* The best CA training in the world!
* Master your business skills more business classes than ever before!
* Become the best clinician you can be! Learn how to implement the Parker Procedures Manual into your practice!
* No contracts at Parker! We are happy to share over 50 years of knowledge from the best!
Las Vegas 2008: Registration
* Register online and receive a $10.00 discount off your registration.
* Register by phone at 888.727.5338 (Monday Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm CST)
Packages & Pricing
2008 Parker Seminar fees for all doctors
$360 if prepaid before January 10
$410 if prepaid by February 5
$495 if paid after February 5
*Please add additional fees for license renewal ($50 in advance and $75 onsite)
2008 Parker Seminar fees for all Chiropractic Assistants (CA), and non-doctor spouses
$215 if prepaid before January 10
$265 if prepaid by February 5
$375 if paid after February 5
*Please add additional fees for license renewal ($40 in advance and $60 onsite)
2008 Parker Seminar fees for Parker student
$0 if registered by January 10
$110 if registered after January 10
2008 Parker Seminar fees for non-Parker students and spouses
$110 if prepaid before January 10
$135 if prepaid by January 10
$175 if paid after February 5
Las Vegas Early-Bird Cutoff Date January 10, 2008 by 5:00pm CST
Las Vegas Advanced Registration – must be prepaid by February 6, 2008 at 11:59pm CST
Phone and fax registrations will be unavailable beginning at 5:00pm, February 5, 2008. Interested attendees may utilize the online system to register.
2008 Seminar On-Site Hours:
Wednesday, February 6: 12:00pm-8:00pm
Thursday, February 7: 7:00am-6:00pm
Friday, February 8: 8:00am-6:00pm
Saturday, February 9: 8:00am-5:30pm
Terms and Conditions
MAIL IN REGISTRATION: The day we receive the check or credit card number will be the applicable fee for that date.
*NOTE: Checks must be postmarked by January 29, 2008, in order to receive the advanced registration rate.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Refunds and/or transfers less a 25 % administrative charge will be issued upon request if received more than seven days prior to the event.