- This event has passed.
2008 Interdisciplinary Symposium on Cervical Spine Trauma
February 23, 2008 @ 7:00 am - February 24, 2008 @ 6:00 pm
2008 Interdisciplinary SymposiumCervical Spine Trauma
February 23-24, 2008
Presented by Southern California University of Health Sciences School of Professional Studies and Diagnostic and Interventional Spinal Care (D.I.S.C.)
Event is being held on the SCUHS Campus
Symposium Topics Include:
– a review of the literature on pain management
– cervical mobilization with movement
– comanagement of acute pain management in cervical radiculopathy patients
– concussion research
– differentiating between C6 radiculopathy and shoulder pathology
– new technology for single level disc pathology
– presentation and diagnosis of myelopathy
– scapula bracing to reduce cervical spine myofascial pain
– TMJ pathology associated with cervical trauma
Speakers include doctors G. Douglas Anderson, Robert Bray Jr., Edward Carden, Tim Brown, Sanjay Khurana, Fardad Mobin, Michael Port, Michael Schneier, Frank Shellock, Katrina Vlachos, and others.
12 hours of continuing education has been applied for for the state of California which includes one hour of technique and one hour of x-ray.
For detailed information regarding symposium fees contact 562-902-3379.