Date Ad Posted09/05/2018
Contact (Reply To) InformationContact Salmon River Chiropractic
Ad DetailsAmazing Chiropractic Associate Opportunity
Would YOU like to:
- Serve patients and see them get well
- Work alongside a highly experienced chiropractor
- Learn the ins-and-outs of running a practice
- Develop your level of clinical expertise and experience
- Have a competitive salary and bonus opportunities
- Live and work in a beautiful area with world-class rivers and hundreds of miles of hiking, biking and horseback riding trails
Be able to build your own phenomenal cash practice?!
If So, Keep Reading to the End!
We are looking for:
- A talented, warm, caring, and fully-licensed Doctor of Chiropractic
- Enthusiastic, motivated and hard working DC
- Experienced or will consider fresh out of school
- Adaptable chiropractic approach and philosophy
- Willingness to place ego aside for continued learning
- Willingness to trust our system and put in the time
If you meet these qualifications, we want to find out more about you!
We are offering a great opportunity for the best candidate to join our team, where we can help to fill in any gaps in your experience so far, to ensure you are fully prepared to own and operate your own clinic! All the best systems and procedures are in place for scheduling, patient car, marketing, plus a great staff will help you hit the ground running.
About the Practice
Our team consists of a two full-time Chiropractor, and two chiropractic assistants. The clinic has a digital x-ray system on-site. We are a booming corrective cash based practice, and are in need of the right person to help us serve patients.
How to Apply:
Please send the following items to [email protected]
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- Current photograph of yourself
- A short paragraph in the email describing why you chose this career path, your current work situation, why you are looking for a change, and a general description of your personality.
We look forward to hearing from you!