Date Ad Posted08/08/2018
Contact (Reply To) InformationContact Dr. Ian Rainey
Pinellas, Clearwater, Florida, USA
Ad DetailsMy name is Dr. Ian Rainey. I am looking to bring a great chiropractor into practice with me.
WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:
* A great chiropractor with a passion for helping people
* Someone who is dependable, hard-working and motivated
* Someone looking to make an impact and great at communicating chiropractic and the benefits that it can offer to our community.
* Ideally, I am looking for a chiropractor who enjoys providing wellness care.
* A well-rounded, dynamic chiropractor who is confident in his/her adjusting skills. I am not technique specific (I use Activator, Thompson, Diversified). It would be best if you are proficient in those techniques.
* I want you to be willing to work for a trial period of up 90 days. If you like it, and we are a good fit, you stay. Then I would like to have you on board for at least a year. If you decide you want to leave and start your own practice after that, I am ok with that. The decision is up to you. I have never hired an associate or Independent Contractor before. I have had many employees, prior to being a chiropractor, and they all went on to be successful. That's what I want to see you do. Whether you stay here in sunny Florida, or whether you have your heart set on another place, I want to see you become the success that you have always wanted to be.
* A team player. I am more of leader by example. I'm not a dictator, and I'm not here to tell you how to be a chiropractor. I want you to be happy, and I want you to treat the patients the way the resignates with you.
WHAT I AM OFFERING YOU:
* You will be an independent contractor.
* You will be given a base to begin until you get up and running. I don't want you stressing about starting out. The amount I can pay you up front depends on your experience and potential. I want you to feel comfortable and have enough money to start off.
* I will do all your marketing and get the patients through the door (I have started as many as 88 new patients in a month). You just need to come in, treat the patients and build your base of business. The more patients you can treat, the more successful you will be. Getting the patients in the door is not an issue for this office. I have marketing in place that will keep you busy as you are comfortable being.
Note: I do not have x-ray in my office. I refer to a nearby imaging facility for x-rays, when necessary.
* An opportunity to practice in paradise, just minutes from the beach, minutes from the airport and minutes from all the entertainment you could ask for.
It has been my dream to move here and open up an office. Now that I have done that, I would like to bring another doc on board and share this great space and this great opportunity that I have.
Please send me your resume/cv. I look forward to hearing from you.