Date Ad Posted07/27/2018
Contact (Reply To) InformationContact Gerry Hjelmberg
Chiropractic Associate - Salem, OR
Ad DetailsThe Healing Touch Chiropractic, part of Indigo Wellness Center is a multi-disciplinary clinic that includes 3 chiropractic physicians, 7 massage therapists, two yoga/pilates studios with classes 7 days a week and a certified Yoga Teacher Training school. Dr. Zohra Campbell, a University of Western States alumni, heads our Chiropractic team with 2 other UWS D.C. graduates.
The Healing Touch is well branded in our community and Indigo Wellness has been established as a Salem care provider for over 10 years. Our office runs with a lot of enjoyment and enthusiasm that each of our practitioners bring to their patient care. Our staff is professional, experienced, and works well together. The clinic has an availability for an associate that will bring their own professionalism and passion to the clinic; someone that will work well within our team environment, adding to the overall vibe our wellness center creates every day.
This is an opportunity for you to take your love of helping people to better functionality & mobility and to be part of a larger wellness center. This is a great chance for you to grow as a physician with a team of people sharing your same passions for care.
We’re looking for right person for our wellness center and we’re going to find that person. If you believe that might be you, please contact Gerry at 503-371-1120 to get your interview process started.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Chiropractic Degree from accredited college
• Oregon Chiropractic License
• Professional liability / malpractice insurance required
• Customize client specific treatment plan, based on client's need
• EHR documentation of all clinical notes
• Must have early evening and / or Saturday availability
Pay and Benefits:
• Competitive pay based on patient percentage
• Performance based bonuses per pay period
• Vacation PTO accrued after 6 months of continuous service
• License, CE & Malpractice costs reimbursement after 1 year of continuous service
• Chiropractic, Massage & Yoga care included in package