Chiropractor Hebron, KY (20 min SW of Cincinnati)
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our integrated team full time in Hebron, KY. We are looking for a Chiropractor who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is a leader, someone who wants to grow with our practice and participate in the upside with bonus, someone who is coachable and can follow systems, a great adjuster and closer.
Who we are:
Our skilled medical team specializes in whole boy integrative care for a wide range of orthopedic and systemic conditions. Our patients trust the team at our treatment centers for personalized services that include physical medicine, chiropractic care, therapeutic exercise, innovative treatments as well as other nonsurgical treatment options. Our dynamic, award-winning team consists of chiropractors, medical doctors, physical therapists, nurse practitioners, and a dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports) neuropathy exams
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Assist in the rehab bay as needed
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Participate in care plans, Work cooperatively with team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Occasionally holding dinner talks or marketing events.
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in KY
• Full time
• 4-day work week (Tues- Friday)
• $60k-$90k (DOE) plus bonus compensation
• Bonus Compensation
• Vacation:2-3 weeks
• Health Insurance
Our integrated team spends time with each patient to ensure they understand the nature of their symptoms, concerns, lifestyle habits and health history. We seek to help our patients improve their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.