Chiropractor Crockett, TX
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice in Crockett, TX. At our office you will be able to focus on what you truly love doing — caring for patients without the burdensome tasks of ownership and management. We hand our doctors everything you will need to be successful! We are looking for a Chiropractor who is passionate about Chiropractic and creating long term relationships with patients while providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is enthusiastic, a fantastic adjuster, team player, who is willing to grow with our continually expanding practice. We offer professional growth and advancement- learn more about growing with our successful practice, and what it takes to have a successful practice, should they look to open their own clinic someday. We love setting doctors up for their future growth – supporting one another to achieve optimal patient outcomes and reach more patients!
Who we are:
Our office has proudly served our community through chiropractic care for almost 20 years. We utilize core values and success principles to allow our team and our patients to thrive. We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment. We focus on structural stabilization, addressing the underlying problem, not just focusing on the symptoms themselves. We are committed to providing patients of all ages with the highest quality, customized care they deserve. We are a family chiropractic office, even offering kids programs! We value our team, our unique talents, strengths, and abilities and what we do for our community.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment care plans
• Patient education as to Report of Findings, care plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments Diversified, Thompson & minimal Activator, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in TX
• Full time or Part time
• Mon-Friday with Friday office hours ending at 1
• No Weekends
• $70-80k to start plus bonus compensation
• Total compensation with uncapped potential up to $200k+
• Bonus Compensation
• 30% profit share for clinic directors
• Company paid malpractice & CE’s
• Paid holidays
• Signing bonus, 6-month retention bonus
If you are interested in professional growth and mentorship with a fun passionate team, then join us! We have a newly remodeled, fully equipped, beautiful clinic and unmatched company culture. We have a steady flow of new patients with no outside marketing required so that the incoming Chiropractor can focus on diagnosing, creating care plans, and taking care of patients! We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.