By Michael Dorausch, D.C.
Five Palmer College of Chiropractic Board of Trustees members have been reappointed to new terms.
Following their 2011 year-end meeting, the certificate holders for the Palmer College of Chiropractic Board of Trustees reappointed five current members who had completed their terms to new three-year terms, beginning January 1, 2012. Those Board members are:
- Susan Hatfield, Ph.D., professor, Winona State University, Winona, Minnesota
- Charles Keller, D.C., private chiropractic practitioner, Yonkers, New York
- Ervin Malcheff, D.C., private chiropractic practitioner, Hillsdale, Michigan
- William Morgan, D.C., Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Bethesda, Maryland
- William Wilke, retired bank chairman, Bettendorf, Iowa
Source: Palmer College of Chiropractic
planetc1.com-news @ 12:14 pm | Article ID: 1326820468